M 134 (Ketorolac 10 mg)
Pill imprint M 134 has been identified as Ketorolac tromethamine 10 mg.
Ketorolac is used in the treatment of pain; postoperative pain and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Ketorolac 10 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M 134 (Ketorolac 10 mg)
- 10 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
sodium lauryl sulfate
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|16590-0138||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
|43063-0174||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about ketorolac
- Ketorolac spray
- Ketorolac tablets
- Ketorolac nasal
- Ketorolac Nasal (Advanced Reading)
- Ketorolac Oral, Intravenous, Injection, Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)