LU X04 (Levetiracetam 1000 mg)
Pill imprint LU X04 has been identified as Levetiracetam 1000 mg.
Levetiracetam is used in the treatment of seizures; epilepsy; bipolar disorder; new daily persistent headache; hyperekplexia (and more), and belongs to the drug class pyrrolidine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Levetiracetam 1000 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for LU X04 (Levetiracetam 1000 mg)
- 1000 mg
- 22.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pyrrolidine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68084-0356||Amerisource Health Services|
|33261-0735||Aidarex Pharmacuticals LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about levetiracetam
- Levetiracetam extended-release tablets
- Levetiracetam solution
- Levetiracetam tablets
- Levetiracetam (Advanced Reading)
- Levetiracetam Intravenous (Advanced Reading)