LU M41 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan 12.5 mg / 50 mg)
Pill imprint LU M41 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan potassium 12.5 mg / 50 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan 12.5 mg / 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for LU M41 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan 12.5 mg / 50 mg)
- 12.5 mg / 50 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
ferric oxide yellow
pregelatinized corn starch
More about hydrochlorothiazide/losartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan
- Losartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Hyzaar