LU E11 (Amlodipine Besylate and Benazepril 2.5 mg / 10 mg)
Pill imprint LU E11 has been identified as Amlodipine besylate and benazepril hydrochloride 2.5 mg / 10 mg.
Amlodipine/benazepril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Amlodipine/benazepril 2.5 mg / 10 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for LU E11 (Amlodipine Besylate and Benazepril 2.5 mg / 10 mg)
- 2.5 mg / 10 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
ferric oxide red
- Amlodipine besylate and benazepril hydrochloride Side Effects
- Amlodipine besylate and benazepril hydrochloride and Pregnancy
- Amlodipine besylate and benazepril hydrochloride Drug Interactions
- Support Group Q & A
- 32 Reviews for Amlodipine besylate and benazepril hydrochloride - Add your own review/rating
Amlodipine besylate and benazepril hydrochloride is associated with the treatment of:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...