Logo (Actavis) 155 (Buprenorphine hydrochloride and naloxone hydrochloride (sublingual) 8 mg (base) / 2 mg (base))
Pill imprint Logo (Actavis) 155 has been identified as Buprenorphine hydrochloride and naloxone hydrochloride (sublingual) 8 mg (base) / 2 mg (base).
Buprenorphine/naloxone is used in the treatment of opiate dependence and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Buprenorphine/naloxone 8 mg (base) / 2 mg (base) has a potential for abuse less than the drugs in schedules 1 and 2. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.
See also related documents.
Images for Logo (Actavis) 155
- 8 mg (base) / 2 mg (base)
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Actavis Elizabeth LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- citric acid anhydrous
More about buprenorphine/naloxone
- Buprenorphine/naloxone film
- Buprenorphine and naloxone
- Buprenorphine and naloxone Sublingual (Advanced Reading)
- Buprenorphine/naloxone Oromucosal, Sublingual (Advanced Reading)
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Tablets (FDA)
- Buprenorphine Hydrochloride/Naloxone Hydrochloride (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.