Logo 10 MG (Zolpidem 10 mg)
Pill imprint Logo 10 MG has been identified as Zolpidem tartrate 10 mg.
Zolpidem is used in the treatment of insomnia and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Zolpidem 10 mg has a low potential for abuse relative to the drugs in schedule 3. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs in schedule 3.
See also related documents.
Images for Logo 10 MG (Zolpidem 10 mg)
- 10 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|66336-0718||Dispensing Solutions Inc. (repackager)|
|33261-0173||Aidarex Pharmacuticals LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about zolpidem
- Zolpidem extended-release tablets
- Zolpidem oral spray
- Zolpidem (Advanced Reading)
- Zolpidem Oral, Oromucosal (Advanced Reading)