LL C03 (Simvastatin 20 mg)
Pill imprint LL C03 has been identified as Simvastatin 20 mg.
Simvastatin is used in the treatment of high cholesterol; high cholesterol, familial heterozygous; hyperlipoproteinemia; high cholesterol, familial homozygous; cardiovascular risk reduction (and more), and belongs to the drug class statins. Not for use in pregnancy. Simvastatin 20 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for LL C03 (Simvastatin 20 mg)
- 20 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ascorbic acid
citric acid monohydrate
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68084-0163||Amerisource Health Services|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Simvastatin is associated with the treatment of:
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...