LAMICTAL XR 200 (Lamictal XR 200 mg)
Generic Name: lamotrigine
Pill imprint LAMICTAL XR 200 has been identified as Lamictal XR 200 mg.
Lamictal XR is used in the treatment of seizure prevention and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamictal XR 200 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for LAMICTAL XR 200
- Generic Name:
LAMICTAL XR 200
- 200 mg
- Blue & White
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Triazine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- glyceryl monostearate
polyethylene glycol 400
FD&C Blue No. 2
More about Lamictal XR (lamotrigine)
- Lamictal XR extended-release tablets
- Lamictal XR
- Lamictal XR Patient Titration Kit (Blue)
- Lamictal XR Patient Titration Kit (Green)
- Lamictal XR Patient Titration Kit (Orange)
- Lamictal XR (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.