L272 (Sinus congestion and pain daytime 325 mg / 5 mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/phenylephrine
Pill imprint L272 has been identified as Sinus congestion and pain daytime 325 mg / 5 mg.
Mapap Sinus Congestion and Pain is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; nasal congestion; headache and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Mapap Sinus Congestion and Pain 325 mg / 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for L272
- Generic Name:
- 325 mg / 5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Mapap Sinus Congestion and Pain (acetaminophen / phenylephrine)
- Other brands: Tylenol Sinus Congestion & Pain Daytime, Sudafed PE Pressure + Pain, Sinus Congestion and Pain Daytime Cool Ice, Vicks QlearQuil Daytime Sinus & Congestion, More (6) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.