L272 (Sinus congestion and pain daytime 325 mg / 5 mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/phenylephrine
Pill imprint L272 has been identified as Sinus congestion and pain daytime 325 mg / 5 mg.
Mapap Sinus Congestion and Pain is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; nasal congestion; headache and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Mapap Sinus Congestion and Pain 325 mg / 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for L272 (Sinus congestion and pain daytime 325 mg / 5 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 325 mg / 5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Mapap Sinus Congestion and Pain (acetaminophen / phenylephrine)
- Other brands: Vicks Dayquil Sinus, Tylenol Sinus Congestion & Pain Daytime, Sudafed PE Pressure + Pain, Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold and Sinus, More (5) »