L146 (Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan potassium 12.5 mg / 50 mg)
Pill imprint L146 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan potassium 12.5 mg / 50 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan 12.5 mg / 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for L146
- 12.5 mg / 50 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
D&C Yellow No. 10
More about hydrochlorothiazide/losartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan
- Losartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Hyzaar
- Losartan Potassium and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Losartan Potassium/Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.