L012 (Tramadol hydrochloride extended release 300 mg)
Pill imprint L012 has been identified as Tramadol hydrochloride extended release 300 mg.
Tramadol is used in the treatment of back pain; chronic pain; anxiety; fibromyalgia; pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Tramadol 300 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for L012 (Tramadol hydrochloride extended release 300 mg)
- 300 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
sodium stearyl fumarate
ferric oxide black
More about tramadol
- Tramadol extended-release capsules
- Tramadol extended-release tablets
- Tramadol orally disintegrating tablets
- Tramadol (Advanced Reading)
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...