L 3 (Cvs allergy cold acetaminophen 325 mg / diphenhydramine 12.5 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
Pill imprint L 3 has been identified as Cvs allergy cold acetaminophen 325 mg / diphenhydramine 12.5 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg.
CVS Allergy & Cold is used in the treatment of cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. CVS Allergy & Cold acetaminophen 325 mg / diphenhydramine 12.5 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- L 3
- acetaminophen 325 mg / diphenhydramine 12.5 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg
- Yellow / Pink
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Woonsocket Prescription Center, Incorporated
More about CVS Allergy & Cold (acetaminophen / diphenhydramine / phenylephrine)
- Other brands: Theraflu Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough, Sudafed PE Severe Cold, Benadryl Allergy Plus Cold, Mucinex Fast-Max Night Time Cold & Flu, More (8) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.