KU 136 (Omeprazole delayed release 40 mg)
Pill imprint KU 136 has been identified as Omeprazole delayed release 40 mg.
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of gerd; barrett's esophagus; helicobacter pylori infection; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 40 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for KU 136 (Omeprazole delayed release 40 mg)
- 40 mg
- 3.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Kremers Urban
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
sodium lauryl sulfate
ferric oxide yellow
methacrylic acid - methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:1)
aluminum chlorohydrex propylene glycol
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|63739-0445||McKesson Packaging Services|
|54868-5987||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about omeprazole
- Omeprazole delayed-release capsules
- Omeprazole delayed-release oral suspension
- Omeprazole delayed-release tablets
- Omeprazole magnesium delayed-release capsules and tablets
- More (2) »