IL 3584 (Theophylline extended-release 100 mg)
Pill imprint IL 3584 has been identified as Theophylline extended-release 100 mg.
Theophylline is used in the treatment of asthma, acute; apnea of prematurity; asthma, maintenance and belongs to the drug class methylxanthines. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Theophylline 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for IL 3584 (Theophylline extended-release 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Inwood Laboratories Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|00182-1589||Goldline Laboratories Inc|
|00456-4310||Forest Pharmaceuticals, Inc|
|00490-0080||Southwood Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|49999-0921||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about theophylline
- Theophylline elixir
- Theophylline sustained-release capsules
- Theophylline sustained-release tablets
- Theophylline (Advanced Reading)
- Theophylline Intravenous (Advanced Reading)