IG 281 (Topiramate 200 mg)
Pill imprint IG 281 has been identified as Topiramate 200 mg.
Topiramate is used in the treatment of obesity; bipolar disorder; migraine prevention; fibromyalgia; seizure prevention (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 200 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for IG 281 (Topiramate 200 mg)
- 200 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- InvaGen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
hypromellose 2910 (6 mPa.s)
polyethylene glycol 400
ferric oxide red
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|60429-0772||Golden State Medical Supply (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about topiramate
- Topiramate extended-release capsules
- Topiramate sprinkle capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)