IG 278 (Topiramate 25 mg)
Pill imprint IG 278 has been identified as Topiramate 25 mg.
Topiramate is used in the treatment of obesity; bipolar disorder; migraine prevention; fibromyalgia; vulvodynia (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for IG 278
- 25 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- InvaGen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
hypromellose 2910 (3 mPa.s)
hypromellose 2910 (6 mPa.s)
polyethylene glycol 400
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|60429-0769||Golden State Medical Supply (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about topiramate
- Topiramate extended-release capsules
- Topiramate sprinkle capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.