I 3 (Fosinopril sodium and hydrochlorothiazide 10 mg / 12.5 mg)
Pill imprint I 3 has been identified as Fosinopril sodium and hydrochlorothiazide 10 mg / 12.5 mg.
Fosinopril/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Fosinopril/hydrochlorothiazide 10 mg / 12.5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for I 3 (Fosinopril sodium and hydrochlorothiazide 10 mg / 12.5 mg)
- 10 mg / 12.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Glenmark Generics Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
More about fosinopril/hydrochlorothiazide
- Hydrochlorothiazide and fosinopril
- Fosinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Monopril HCT