HP 46 (Hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg)
Pill imprint HP 46 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; edema; diabetes insipidus; nephrocalcinosis; osteoporosis and belongs to the drug class thiazide diuretics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for HP 46 (Hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg)
- 50 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Thiazide diuretics
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dihydrate dibasic
FD&C Yellow No. 6
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about hydrochlorothiazide
- Hydrochlorothiazide capsules
- Hydrochlorothiazide solution
- Hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)