GG N6 (Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium 500 mg / 125 mg)
Pill imprint GG N6 has been identified as Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium 500 mg / 125 mg.
Amoxicillin/clavulanate is used in the treatment of bacterial infection; sinusitis; urinary tract infection; strep throat; bronchitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class beta-lactamase inhibitors. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Amoxicillin/clavulanate 500 mg / 125 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for GG N6
- 500 mg / 125 mg
- 21.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Beta-lactamase inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
sodium lauryl sulfate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about amoxicillin/clavulanate
- Amoxicillin and Clavulanate
- Amoxicillin/clavulanate chewable tablets
- Amoxicillin/clavulanate extended-release tablets
- Amoxicillin/clavulanate suspension
- More (2) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.