GG N6 (Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium 500 mg / 125 mg)
Pill imprint GG N6 has been identified as Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium 500 mg / 125 mg.
Amoxicillin/clavulanate is used in the treatment of sinusitis; bacterial infection; strep throat; urinary tract infection; bronchitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class beta-lactamase inhibitors. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Amoxicillin/clavulanate 500 mg / 125 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for GG N6 (Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium 500 mg / 125 mg)
- 500 mg / 125 mg
- 21.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Beta-lactamase inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
sodium lauryl sulfate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about amoxicillin/clavulanate
- Amoxicillin and Clavulanate
- Amoxicillin/clavulanate chewable tablets
- Amoxicillin/clavulanate extended-release tablets
- Amoxicillin/clavulanate suspension
- More (2) »
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...