GG 936 (Naproxen enteric coated 500 mg)
Pill imprint GG 936 has been identified as Naproxen enteric coated 500 mg.
Naproxen is used in the treatment of back pain; osteoarthritis; headache; ankylosing spondylitis; bursitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Naproxen 500 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for GG 936 (Naproxen enteric coated 500 mg)
- 500 mg
- 16.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carnauba wax
FD&C Red No. 40
hypromellose 2910 (15 mPa.s)
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|66267-0373||Nucare Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about naproxen
- Naproxen enteric-coated tablets
- Naproxen suspension
- Naproxen sustained-release tablets
- Naproxen tablets and capsules
- Naproxen (Advanced Reading)