GG 26 (Isosorbide dinitrate 10 mg)
Pill imprint GG 26 has been identified as Isosorbide dinitrate 10 mg.
Isosorbide dinitrate is used in the treatment of angina; esophageal spasm; pulmonary hypertension; angina pectoris prophylaxis; heart failure and belongs to the drug class antianginal agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Isosorbide dinitrate 10 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for GG 26 (Isosorbide dinitrate 10 mg)
- 10 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antianginal agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|60429-0101||Golden State Medical Supply (repackager)|
|67544-0133||Prepak Systems Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate extended-release
- Isosorbide dinitrate Oral, Sublingual (Advanced Reading)