GG 259 (Isosorbide dinitrate 5 mg)
Pill imprint GG 259 has been identified as Isosorbide dinitrate 5 mg.
Isosorbide dinitrate is used in the treatment of angina; esophageal spasm; heart failure; angina pectoris prophylaxis; pulmonary hypertension and belongs to the drug class antianginal agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Isosorbide dinitrate 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- GG 259
- 5 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antianginal agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
FD&C Red No. 40
More about isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate extended-release
- Isosorbide dinitrate extended-release capsules
- Isosorbide dinitrate sublingual
- Isosorbide dinitrate Oral, Sublingual (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.