G DS 50 (Diclofenac 50 mg)
Pill imprint G DS 50 has been identified as Diclofenac sodium delayed release 50 mg.
Diclofenac is used in the treatment of back pain; ankylosing spondylitis; frozen shoulder; sciatica; pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Diclofenac 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for G DS 50
G DS 50
- 50 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- UDL Laboratories Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
FD&C Blue No. 2
FD&C Yellow No. 6
ferric oxide yellow
More about diclofenac
- Diclofenac enteric-coated tablets
- Diclofenac extended-release tablets
- Diclofenac immediate-release tablets
- Diclofenac potassium powder packets
- Diclofenac (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.