G C 250 (Clarithromycin 250 mg)
Pill imprint G C 250 has been identified as Clarithromycin 250 mg.
Clarithromycin is used in the treatment of sinusitis; dental abscess; bronchitis; helicobacter pylori infection; pneumonia (and more), and belongs to the drug class macrolides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Clarithromycin 250 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for G C 250 (Clarithromycin 250 mg)
- 250 mg
- 19.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51079-0672||UDL Laboratories Inc|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about clarithromycin
- Clarithromycin extended-release tablets
- Clarithromycin suspension
- Clarithromycin (Advanced Reading)