G 3742 (Medroxyprogesterone 10 mg)
Pill imprint G 3742 has been identified as Medroxyprogesterone acetate 10 mg.
Medroxyprogesterone is used in the treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding; amenorrhea; birth control; endometrial hyperplasia, prophylaxis; endometriosis (and more), and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, hormones/antineoplastics, progestins. Not for use in pregnancy. Medroxyprogesterone 10 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for G 3742 (Medroxyprogesterone 10 mg)
- 10 mg
- 7.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Greenstone Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium stearate
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54569-0809||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|68258-9118||Dispensing Solutions Inc. (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about medroxyprogesterone
- Medroxyprogesterone injectable suspension
- Medroxyprogesterone injectable suspension (subcutaneous)
- Medroxyprogesterone injectable
- Medroxyprogesterone Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)