G 322 150 (Tramadol hydrochloride extended release 150 mg)
Pill imprint G 322 150 has been identified as Tramadol hydrochloride extended release 150 mg.
Tramadol is used in the treatment of back pain; chronic pain; anxiety; fibromyalgia; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Tramadol 150 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for G 322 150 (Tramadol hydrochloride extended release 150 mg)
- 150 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- KLE 2 Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
ferric oxide yellow
hypromellose 2910 (6 mPa.s)
ethyl acrylate - methyl methacrylate copolymer
More about tramadol
- Tramadol extended-release capsules
- Tramadol extended-release tablets
- Tramadol orally disintegrating tablets
- Tramadol (Advanced Reading)