G 3060 (Azithromycin dihydrate 250 mg)
Pill imprint G 3060 has been identified as Azithromycin dihydrate 250 mg.
Azithromycin is used in the treatment of bronchitis; bacterial infection; sinusitis; chlamydia infection; std prophylaxis (and more), and belongs to the drug class macrolides. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Azithromycin 250 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for G 3060 (Azithromycin dihydrate 250 mg)
- 250 mg
- 13.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Greenstone Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
sodium lauryl sulfate
D&C Red No. 30
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54569-5754||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|54569-5755||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about azithromycin
- Azithromycin single-dose packet
- Azithromycin suspension
- Azithromycin tablets
- Azithromycin (Advanced Reading)
- Azithromycin Intravenous (Advanced Reading)