G 229 (Lamotrigine (chewable, dispersible) 25 mg)
Pill imprint G 229 has been identified as Lamotrigine (chewable, dispersible) 25 mg.
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; seizure prevention; anxiety; schizoaffective disorder; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for G 229 (Lamotrigine (chewable, dispersible) 25 mg)
- 25 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Triazine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Glenmark Generics Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
More about lamotrigine
- Lamotrigine chewable dispersible tablets
- Lamotrigine extended-release tablets
- Lamotrigine orally disintegrating tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)