FR 9 (Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine 250 mg / 250 mg / 65 mg)
Pill imprint FR 9 has been identified as Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine 250 mg / 250 mg / 65 mg.
Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine is used in the treatment of migraine; pain/fever; osteoarthritis and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine 250 mg / 250 mg / 65 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for FR 9
- 250 mg / 250 mg / 65 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Unifirst First Aid Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine
- Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine powder packet
- Acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine
- Other brands: Excedrin, Excedrin Migraine, Excedrin Extra Strength, Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders, More (10) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.