FR 12 (Cough cold relief acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / guaifenesin 200mg / phenylephrine 5mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
Pill imprint FR 12 has been identified as Cough cold relief acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / guaifenesin 200mg / phenylephrine 5mg.
Cough & Cold Relief is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; influenza and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Cough & Cold Relief acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / guaifenesin 200mg / phenylephrine 5mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for FR 12
- Generic Name:
- acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / guaifenesin 200mg / phenylephrine 5mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Unifirst First Aid Corporation
More about Cough & Cold Relief (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / phenylephrine)
- Other brands: Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Cold & Fever, Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Severe, Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cold, Sudafed PE Cold & Cough, More (10) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.