FL 100 (Savella milnacipran 100 mg)
Generic Name: milnacipran
Pill imprint FL 100 has been identified as Savella milnacipran 100 mg.
Savella is used in the treatment of fibromyalgia; reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Savella milnacipran 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for FL 100 (Savella milnacipran 100 mg)
- Generic Name:
- milnacipran 100 mg
- 13.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Forest Laboratories, Inc. and Cypress Bioscience, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dihydrate dibasic
silicon dioxide colloidal
FD&C Red No. 40
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54868-6024||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
|16590-0847||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.