ETHEX 350 (Advanced NatalCare Prenatal Multivitamin)
Pill imprint ETHEX 350 has been identified as Advanced natalcare Prenatal Multivitamin.
Multivitamin, prenatal is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation during pregnancy/lactation and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin, prenatal Prenatal Multivitamin is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for ETHEX 350 (Advanced NatalCare Prenatal Multivitamin)
- Prenatal Multivitamin
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Iron products
Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Ethex Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about multivitamin, prenatal
- Prenatal multivitamin
- Prenatal multivitamin and minerals with iron, folic acid, and l-methylfolate caplets
- Prenatal multivitamin with folic acid chewable tablets
- Prenatal multivitamin with minerals, iron, and folic acid
- Prenatal multivitamin with minerals, iron, and folic acid chewable caplet
- More (23) »