E 48 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan 12.5 mg / 50 mg)
Pill imprint E 48 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan potassium 12.5 mg / 50 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan 12.5 mg / 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for E 48
- 12.5 mg / 50 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Aurobindo Pharma
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
hypromellose 2910 (6 mPa.s)
D&C Yellow No. 10
More about hydrochlorothiazide/losartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan
- Losartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Hyzaar
- Losartan Potassium and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Losartan Potassium/Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.