E 22 (Topiramate 25 mg)
Pill imprint E 22 has been identified as Topiramate 25 mg.
Topiramate is used in the treatment of obesity; bipolar disorder; migraine prevention; fibromyalgia; seizure prevention (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for E 22 (Topiramate 25 mg)
- 25 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Aurobindo Pharma
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- hypromellose 2910 (3 mPa.s)
hypromellose 2910 (6 mPa.s)
polyethylene glycol 400
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about topiramate
- Topiramate extended-release capsules
- Topiramate sprinkle capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)