E 173 (Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril 25 mg / 20 mg)
Pill imprint E 173 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril 25 mg / 20 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; heart failure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril 25 mg / 20 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for E 173 (Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril 25 mg / 20 mg)
- 25 mg / 20 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
silicon dioxide colloidal
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|55045-3225||Dispensing Solutions Inc. (repackager)|
|54868-4785||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril
- Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)