DPI 895 (Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine 300 mg / 60 mg)
Pill imprint DPI 895 has been identified as Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine 300 mg / 60 mg.
Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 300 mg / 60 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for DPI 895 (Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine 300 mg / 60 mg)
More about guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine capsules
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine controlled-release capsules
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine liquid
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine sustained-release tablets
- Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine