dp 457 (Mircette ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg)
Generic Name: desogestrel/ethinyl estradiol
Pill imprint dp 457 has been identified as Mircette ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg.
Mircette is used in the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome; birth control; endometriosis; abnormal uterine bleeding; gonadotropin inhibition and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Mircette ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for dp 457 (Mircette ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg)
- Generic Name:
- desogestrel/ethinyl estradiol
- ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Duramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):