DIFLUCAN 150 ROERIG (Diflucan 150 mg)
Generic Name: fluconazole
Pill imprint DIFLUCAN 150 ROERIG has been identified as Diflucan 150 mg.
Diflucan is used in the treatment of vaginal yeast infection; candida infections, systemic; candida urinary tract infection; oral thrush; fungal infection, internal and disseminated (and more), and belongs to the drug class azole antifungals. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diflucan 150 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for DIFLUCAN 150 ROERIG (Diflucan 150 mg)
Diflucan is associated with the treatment of:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Candida Infections, Systemic
- Candida Urinary Tract Infection
- Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis
- Coccidioidomycosis, Meningitis
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunocompetent Host
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunosuppressed Host
- Esophageal Candidiasis
- Fungal Infection Prophylaxis
- Fungal Infection, Internal and Disseminated
- Fungal Peritonitis
- Fungal Pneumonia
- Onychomycosis, Fingernail
- Onychomycosis, Toenail
- Oral Thrush
- Tinea Versicolor
- Vaginal Yeast Infection
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...