D 96 (Lamotrigine 200 mg)
Pill imprint D 96 has been identified as Lamotrigine 200 mg.
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; seizure prevention; anxiety; schizoaffective disorder; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 200 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for D 96 (Lamotrigine 200 mg)
- 200 mg
- 12.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Triazine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Aurobindo Pharma
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
FD&C Blue No. 2
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about lamotrigine
- Lamotrigine chewable dispersible tablets
- Lamotrigine extended-release tablets
- Lamotrigine orally disintegrating tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)