D 69 (Didanosine delayed release 200 mg)
Pill imprint D 69 has been identified as Didanosine delayed release 200 mg.
Didanosine is used in the treatment of nonoccupational exposure; hiv infection and belongs to the drug class nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Didanosine 200 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for D 69
- 200 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Aurobindo Pharma
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- sodium starch glycolate type A potato
sodium lauryl sulfate
hypromellose 2910 (3 mPa.s)
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a
More about didanosine
- Didanosine chewable/dispersible buffered tablets
- Didanosine delayed-release enteric-coated capsules
- Didanosine powder pack
- Didanosine solution
- Didanosine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.