CYP 328 (Phlemgesic 500 mg-20 mg-200 mg-60 mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
Pill imprint CYP 328 has been identified as Phlemgesic 500 mg-20 mg-200 mg-60 mg.
Phlemgesic is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Phlemgesic 500 mg-20 mg-200 mg-60 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for CYP 328 (Phlemgesic 500 mg-20 mg-200 mg-60 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 500 mg-20 mg-200 mg-60 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Cypress Pharmaceutical Inc
More about Phlemgesic (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine)
- Other brands: Robitussin Cold Cough and Flu, Duraflu, Tylenol Cold Severe Congestion Daytime, Theraflu Max-D Severe Cold & Flu, More (1) »