CYP 296 (Cypex-LA 600 mg-300 mg)
Generic Name: guaifenesin/potassium guaiacolsulfonate
Pill imprint CYP 296 has been identified as Cypex-LA 600 mg-300 mg.
Cypex-LA is used in the treatment of cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Cypex-LA 600 mg-300 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for CYP 296 (Cypex-LA 600 mg-300 mg)
- Generic Name:
- guaifenesin/potassium guaiacolsulfonate
- 600 mg-300 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Cypress Pharmaceutical Inc