CYP 292 (Dextromethorphan and guaifenesin LA 30 mg / 800 mg)
Pill imprint CYP 292 has been identified as Dextromethorphan and guaifenesin LA 30 mg / 800 mg.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 30 mg / 800 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for CYP 292
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
- Dextromethorphan polistirex/guaifenesin extended-release liquid
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin elixir
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin extended-release tablets
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin granule packets
- More (2) »
- Other brands: Mucinex DM, Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM, Tussin DM, Guaifenesin DM, More (55) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.