CTI 222 (Ciprofloxacin 250 mg)
Pill imprint CTI 222 has been identified as Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride 250 mg.
Ciprofloxacin is used in the treatment of urinary tract infection; bacterial infection; sinusitis; epididymitis, sexually transmitted; bronchitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class quinolones. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Ciprofloxacin 250 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for CTI 222 (Ciprofloxacin 250 mg)
- 250 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Carlsbad Technology, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- hypromellose 2208 (15000 mPa.s)
modified corn starch
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about ciprofloxacin
- Ciprofloxacin extended-release tablets
- Ciprofloxacin suspension
- Ciprofloxacin tablets
- Ciprofloxacin (Advanced Reading)
- Ciprofloxacin Intravenous (Advanced Reading)