CTI 103 (Diclofenac sodium delayed release 75 mg)
Pill imprint CTI 103 has been identified as Diclofenac sodium delayed release 75 mg.
Diclofenac is used in the treatment of back pain; ankylosing spondylitis; pain; frozen shoulder; osteoarthritis (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Diclofenac 75 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for CTI 103 (Diclofenac sodium delayed release 75 mg)
- 75 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Carlsbad Technology, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ferrosoferric oxide
methacrylic acid - methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:1)
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about diclofenac
- Diclofenac enteric-coated tablets
- Diclofenac extended-release tablets
- Diclofenac immediate-release tablets
- Diclofenac potassium powder packets
- Diclofenac (Advanced Reading)
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...