cor 130 (Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 5 mg)
Pill imprint cor 130 has been identified as Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 5 mg.
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; fatigue and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 5 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.
See also related documents.
Images for cor 130 (Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 5 mg)
- 5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- CNS stimulants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Core Pharmaceuticals Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
FD&C Blue No. 2
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|63304-0908||Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.|
|23490-7973||Palmetto State Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|55289-0700||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about amphetamine/dextroamphetamine
- Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine extended-release capsules
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Amphetamine Sulfate (AHFS Monograph)
- Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Amphetamine Sulfate ER Capsules (FDA)