CLARITIN D 24 HOUR (Claritin-D 24 hour 10 mg / 240 mg)
Generic Name: loratadine/pseudoephedrine
Pill imprint CLARITIN D 24 HOUR has been identified as Claritin-D 24 hour 10 mg / 240 mg.
Claritin-D 24 Hour is used in the treatment of nasal congestion; hay fever and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Claritin-D 24 Hour 10 mg / 240 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for CLARITIN D 24 HOUR (Claritin-D 24 hour 10 mg / 240 mg)
- Generic Name:
CLARITIN D 24 HOUR
- 10 mg / 240 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Schering-Plough Corporation
More about Claritin-D 24 Hour (loratadine / pseudoephedrine)
- Other brands: Loratadine-D 24 Hour, Alavert D-12 Hour Allergy and Sinus, AllerClear D-24 Hour, Leader Allergy Relief D-24