C 75 (Metoprolol 100 mg)
Pill imprint C 75 has been identified as Metoprolol tartrate 100 mg.
Metoprolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; atrial fibrillation; supraventricular tachycardia; angina; mitral valve prolapse (and more), and belongs to the drug class cardioselective beta blockers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Metoprolol 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for C 75 (Metoprolol 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Cardioselective beta blockers
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Aurobindo Pharma
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
sodium lauryl sulfate
hypromellose 2910 (6 mPa.s)
polyethylene glycol 400
FD&C Blue No. 2
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about metoprolol
- Metoprolol succinate extended-release tablets
- Metoprolol (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Intravenous (Advanced Reading)