C 73 (Metoprolol 25 mg)
Pill imprint C 73 has been identified as Metoprolol tartrate 25 mg.
Metoprolol is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; high blood pressure; supraventricular tachycardia; angina; heart attack (and more), and belongs to the drug class cardioselective beta blockers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Metoprolol 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for C 73
- 25 mg
- 7.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Cardioselective beta blockers
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Aurobindo Pharma
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
sodium lauryl sulfate
hypromellose 2910 (6 mPa.s)
polyethylene glycol 400
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|21695-0494||Rebel Distributors Corp (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about metoprolol
- Metoprolol succinate extended-release tablets
- Metoprolol (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.