BVF 120 BVF 120 (Diltiazem CD 120 mg)
Pill imprint BVF 120 BVF 120 has been identified as Diltiazem hydrochloride extended-release (CD) 120 mg.
Diltiazem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; high blood pressure; supraventricular tachycardia; atrial flutter; raynaud's syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diltiazem 120 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for BVF 120 BVF 120 (Diltiazem CD 120 mg)
- 120 mg
- 18.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Green No. 3
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|55887-0701||Diversified Healthcare Services Inc (repackager)|
|21695-0403||Rebel Distributors Corp (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about diltiazem
- Diltiazem 12-hour sustained-release capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads tablets
- Diltiazem 24-hour sustained-release beads capsules
- More (4) »